Last updated January 08, 2021
Last updated November 12, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Wildly Creative Studio (“company”, “I”, “me”, “my”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). I am committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about my policy or my practices concerning your personal information, please contact me at email@example.com
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
2. HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
5. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
7. DO I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
10. DO I MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS POLICY?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit my Sites.
I automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use my Sites and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of my Sites, and for my internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, I also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: I may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
I may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information I receive from other sources include social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
1. HOW DO I USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: I process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of my contract with you, compliance with my legal obligations, and/or your consent.
I use personal information collected via my Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. I process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). I indicate the specific processing grounds I rely on next to each purpose listed below.
I use the information I collect or receive:
- For other Business Purposes. I may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of my promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve my Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: I only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
I only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. I may disclose your information where I am legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. I may disclose your information where I believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of my policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which I am involved.
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. I may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for me or on my behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. I may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, I do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. I may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of my business to another company.
- Business Partners. I may share your information with my business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. I may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When I have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, I will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then I will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO I KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: I aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
I have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information I process. However, please also remember that I cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from my Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. DO I COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: I do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
I do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If I learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, I will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from my records. If you become aware of any data I have collected from children under age 18, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe I am unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of my Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on my Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
8. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits my users who are California residents to request and obtain from me, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) I disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which I shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to me using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request the removal of such data, please contact me using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. I will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from my systems.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, I will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email me at email@example.com.